Sometimes the best gift is one you create yourself! Make these DIY handmade gifts to give your loved ones at the holidays.
Cute DIY Framed Wall Art.
- Something to remind him/her how much she/he means to you.
12 Pre -Planned Date Ideas.
- 12 months of pre-planned monthly date nights for both of you.
Sweets in a jar.
- It's a sweet treat that is sure to make a great gift for anyone that loves sweets.
Box of roasted cinnamon almonds.
- Nothing better than freshly roasted cinnamon almond scent.
Fabric covered notebook.
- Notebook covered in fabric make great gift.
To make it you will need glue in spray and fabric ( spray the fabric and mount directly onto the notebook, trim away the excess).
DIY photo holder.
- Super simple, cheap and cute way to display photos.
Bath fizzies in a jar.
- Bath cubes in a decorative jar turns luxurious spa gift into charming bathroom decor.
Body scrub in jar.
Jack Daniel's soap dispenser.
- Great idea for the man who like whiskey.
To make it buy a small bottle of Jack Daniel's (invite your friend and drink the whiskey :D), rinse well, fill with soap of your choice and complete with pump.
- Your man will fall in love with these DIY ties, and they're super easy to make.
DIY candle carved with initials.
- Is super easy to make and it makes a great personalized,handmade gift.
Candle in a jar.
- Cute gift idea for all candle addicts.
DIY his & her pillow case.
- This his and her pillow set will make a great romantic present for any loving couple!
If you have more cool DIY gift ideas please share them with us in the comment section below.